Friday, November 30, 2012
Thursday, November 29, 2012
|Links to items: 1 - via | 2 - via | 3 - via | 4 - via | 5 - via | 6 - via|
I've put together a few items that I think would be perfect to wear this season. A couple festive nail polishes, glamorous clothes and some fabulous jewelry!
I'd love to hear any of your holiday party moments and what you'll be wearing this year!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Win a pair of our gemstone hoops in silver. Hoops are made from sterling silver and plated in 14K white gold. You may choose which gemstone color you wish to receive from our selection!
This giveaway is open only for USA residents.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
January is only a few months away, and if you're like me you dream of what changes you will make next year. While perusing Pinterest I found this amazing DIY reusable calender that grows with each year.
What you need:
- A box or container to fit your calender in.
- Paper of your choice with each date listed on the page.
How it works:
- Re-use this calender each year by starting a new line with the new year.
- Each day you will write something that happened that day, it can be big or small.
- Then 5, 10, even 20 years from now look back and see what you happened that day.
- Enjoy the memories!
Monday, November 12, 2012
The area there is perfect for an artsy girl like me, and I can't wait to move! The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is the moving part, yucky.
Here are a few photos I've taken while visiting!
1920s apartment building that I'm considering as a possible new home for me.
Mountain views. I'm gladly giving up the water for this gorgeous view
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Win a pair of these adorable Gold Sparrow Posts. They have surgical steel posts to those of you with allergies.
This giveaway is open for those of you located outside the United States.
Update: You do not have to directly follow via blogger, if you follow our blog using some other means that if fine.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Fall is here and the weather is getting crisp. I've started to pull out a few winter essentials like boots, sweaters and scarves.
I love going through all my items when a new season begins and another one ends, because it allows me to donate old items that I no longer wear, hem any pieces that might have holes and pick up a few items that need to be replaced.
This season I've stocked up on long sleeve shirts, socks, a few sweaters and a new pair of boots. Have you picked up any new items this fall?
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Art can be expensive, let's make our own! I love these letters (especially since they have rhinestones).
- Letters- Michaels sells wooden letters and you can certainly find them online.
- Spray paint - Any local hardware store
- Rhinestones - Again Michaels sells them!
- Glue - I'll be using a hot glue gun. It's fast and keeps things in place