January is only a few months away, and if you're like me you dream of what changes you will make next year. While perusing Pinterest I found this amazing DIY reusable calender that grows with each year.
What you need:
- A box or container to fit your calender in.
- Paper of your choice with each date listed on the page.
How it works:
- Re-use this calender each year by starting a new line with the new year.
- Each day you will write something that happened that day, it can be big or small.
- Then 5, 10, even 20 years from now look back and see what you happened that day.
- Enjoy the memories!