Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Parties

Links to items: 1 - via | 2 - via | 3 - via | 4 - via | 5 - via | 6 - via
Let's talk about holiday parties.  I'm very lucky to work from home, but because were such a small company and holiday party would include two people, my mom and I, dressing up is out of the question.  I've always been a little jealous of those that get to work with others and outside of the home.  So this year I'm going to live vicariously through all of you that get to have a work holiday party this year!

I've put together a few items that I think would be perfect to wear this season.  A couple festive nail polishes, glamorous clothes and some fabulous jewelry!

I'd love to hear any of your holiday party moments and what you'll be wearing this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...