Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cider

Fall is here...there's no denying it.  The crisp air in the morning, a few leaves changing colors and the presence of Apple Cider.  I've never been a real fan of drinking apple cider "straight" from the container.  So I always add spices to mine and heat it up for a nice warm beverage.  Mmm..I can imagine it now, a steaming cup of warm spiced cider and a good book. 

I thought I'd do a nice post on a few yummy cider recipes that you can make at home, enjoy :)

Adult Spiced Cider - via


Our adult version of spiced cider contains Ginger Ale, fresh cider, and bourbon in a 2:2:1 ratio. 

Party Sized Spiced Cider - via

Better Homes and Gardens has a great low-cal spiced cider and a recipe to serve a party!


Simple Hot Apple Cider -via
 Now this is my all time favorite apple cider, plan and simple.  Here's an easy recipe for you to follow from Food Doodles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...