Monday, May 23, 2011

Goodbye Spring, Hello Summer...


This weekend felt like Summer was here and Spring was a thing of the past.  A and I went up to the Annapolis for a date night/buying wedding gifts on Saturday and stopped by this cute little park by the Naval Academy.  It was so warm that I could ride in the jeep with the top down and no sweater!

I just love this baby doll dress.  I picked it up at the H & M outlet in Atlantic City on our Bachelorette weekend.  I paired it with Yellow accessories giving it a punch of Summer...


Dress -H & M | Belt - Target | Mini Sparrow Earrings and Daisy Ring - Rebecca | Shoes - Old Navy


3 comments:

  1. I love your dress.. it's so lovely..
    And these pictures are so beautiful :)

    http://leavingmynoteshere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I think summer is over where I am in the UK, its been so windy and rainy I'm back in my winter clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...