Thursday, November 11, 2010

Falling behind but looking forward to the holidays

So I tried and tried as hard as I could to make a frame myself and let me tell you it's hard!  Here is as far as I got:


So it's a frame illustration I bought off of a photo stock website and I changed it up a bit in illustrator.  I think I'll work a bit more on it and see what I can come up with.


In the mean time I found this adorable tiny topiary and I plan on making several of these for my booth!!  They seem very easy to make so I hope you get to make a few yourself.  What's even better you can make them either Halloween theme Thanksgiving theme, or Christmas theme (and Hanukkah) just by painting the pots a different color or using a different color moss!




The site uses them for place cards, which I have in the back of my mind for a wedding idea, but I like the idea of them being used a decorations:)  So you can find the insructions here.

Love,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...