Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Using up Cardstock Scraps

A few years ago I tried out scrapbooking and couldn't quite get into it, and of course I realized this after I purchased quite a bit of scrapbooking cardstock paper.  I usually purchase little "thank you" cards to put in orders, but this time I thought I'd make my own:)  So here's how I did it:

Here's what you need

Bone Folder, Paper Cutter, Paper
If you don't own a paper cutter, scissors work great!

Next,
 
Paper cut into strips
First cut strips of paper into 2 1/4" rows

Next,
Cut Cards Out

Cut cards into 4 1/2" sections.  The finished card will be a square 2 1/4" size.

And finally,

Folded
Fold in half with bone folder, and write your message inside!


I'm so excited to finally use all my paper:) 

Love,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...