Thursday, October 11, 2012

Smokey Eye

The perfect smokey eye.

via
What you need:
- Eyeshadow- I like to use the Sephora Collection Microsmooth Eyeshadow Trio
 in 10 Black Light - smoky matte.  This trio allows you to start out light and gradually darken your eyeshadow with layering.
- Pencil Eyeliner - I like to use Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx 200
- Mascara - I use two mascaras one for lengthening and one for volumizing. I use CoverGirl's LashBlast Length Water Resistant Mascara and LashBlast Volume Mascara.

Tools:
I use only Sephora Collection tools.  I find their tools easy to clean and they have lasted for years.

Classic All Over Shadow Brush - Small #22
Pro Smokey Eye Brush #24
Double-Ended Smokey Eye Brush

My biggest make-up essential has to be a lash curler.  It's a must step to make your eyes pop before you apply mascara!  I use: Sephora Collection Black Diamond Curler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...