Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gift Giving...

To have at least one birthday party a month makes you very lucky...I some how ended up having two birthday's to celebrate in one weekend!  One is for my sister (who I purchased an Athropologie gift card for).  The gift card came in an adorable package, which is great because little to no gift wrapping is required.... 
gift card - anthropologie
A small little note book for her to write her loves and likes into is the perfect packaging for the card!

The second party is for my friend, who I purchased a few bath essentials for...
Pure & Good - Anthropologie

I figured I'd also show a few adorable packaging ideas for my gifts...
art as life
Clic par hasard
Lorajean's Magazine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...