Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Remember Dodgeball?

The last time I played dodgeball I had a My Little Pony lunch box:) and on October 23 we'll be rooting for those out there playing their hearts out for charity! One of my closest friends is a board member of The Relief Foundation, and when she called me up asking for a donation for her charity dodgeball game I was definitely on board (so we sent over 2 handbags).  The Relief Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to help those who have experienced great hardship from natural causes.  They have traveled to Haiti to help those effected by the earthquake and are now on a mission to raise more money to travel back and Haiti to offer more help. 



Feel free to visit their site and if you live in the Pennsylvania area stop on by!


love,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...