Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On the search for a pup sweater

I know some of you may not be the type of person who puts sweaters on your little ones, but when the frigid air comes around this winter I am going to wrap my little girl up in a nice warm sweater:)  She already has several sweaters, mainly because she loves to spend time outside and and the usually come back muddy, and stinky.  So after many days looking around the internet I thought I'd share what I found and maybe even have you all share a few of your favorite sweaters for your little guys...wink wink:)


Fisherman Dog Sweater by ElsaandEm
Celtic Wool and Silk Sweater by mrsofttop
 
Dog Jumper by dogwonderwear
Just for Fun: 
Shakespeare Dog Collar by Beantownhandmade


Alright here you are, let me know which one you think would be the perfect sweater for this winter.

Love,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...